Taste and experience the difference yourself.
We believe The PUB® Steak Burgers taste better than burgers made from raw. Not only that, but our flame grilled burgers are packed with added features and benefits that will simplify any operation.
• Increased food safety
• Speeds up prep times
• Cooks faster
• Less mess, cleans up easier
• Real flame grilled flavor
Article: Burgers continue to top healthcare menus.
Raised without hormones and no antibiotics – ever.
The PUB Natural Steak BurgerAdvancePierre® Foods consumer-preferred* PUB Steak Burgers are now available made with all-natural, minimally processed beef that contains no artificial ingredients.
• Made from choice Angus chuck
• All Natural
• Minimally processed, no artificial ingredients
• Raised without hormones
• No antibiotics – ever
CONTACT US TODAY TO LEARN MORE ABOUT NATURAL BURGERS
APF fully cooked burgers.
Helping you build a better burger.
• More than two-thirds of consumers (68%) eat burgers weekly or more often
• 46% of Millennials report eating a burger at least 2-3 times a week
At AdvancePierre™ Foods, our line of fully-cooked burgers falls under 2 brands:
The PUB Steak Burger
The PUB Steak Burger line of all beef, fully cooked burgers are packed with better flavor than the competition. Our diverse portfolio of all-beef burgers includes:
- Certified Angus Beef® brand best-in-class quality
- USDA Choice Chuck – both Angus and All Beef
- Original Steak Burgers
- Boldly seasoned Angus and all-beef burgers
Great tasting burgers at a more favorable food cost that have been extended with either water, soy or other proteins. The Tenderbroil brand also includes beef alternatives, such as turkey burgers.
Why are fully-cooked burgers great for your operation?
Offer more consistency
- The same great tasting burger flavor, texture and appearance every time
Fit any kitchen equipment
- Prepare on a flat top grill, convection/conventional oven, microwave, turbochef
Provide faster speed of service
- Fully cooked burgers re-heat faster than raw, so you can feed more customers and handle surge demand
Less waste during the cooking process
- Save on food costs, labor & environmental impact
Better food safety
- Protecting your customers
Visit apffoodservice.com for more on our complete line of foodservice products.